Monday, February 16, 2009

Still Working on it...

I SHOULD be lesson planning today but screw it all... I'm finishing up some of my almost done projects for my 101 project.

90. Organize my recipe book - - COMPLETE! I have a SLEW of photographs of my cookbook. I am SUPER excited that this is done. Now that all my old recipes are organized I can start adding new ones!

I had over 20 photos to share... but decided I had to limit it to my favorites! :(

This is the cover. Its just held into a nice black binder, as I want my cookbook to be flexable and easy to add to and change. It says "There's No Place Like Home."


I DO have a table of contents but its not the prettiest page... so I'm not posting it. ;p. I used tab dividers I created to divide it up into the different sections that I need.

And SOME of the pages:
























This thing is HUGE! I'll probably need to break it up into a few smaller binders at some point... but that's another project.

Completed: 19/101

No comments:

Post a Comment