Thursday, February 5, 2009

Progress...

I'm still chugging away about my "arrive at work after 7:15am". I'm loving this goal and that I'm meeting it. If I keep it up I'll be done with this goal mid-March. Yippie! Hopefully I'll keep up the habit.

Went to bed before 10:30 last night... so another day chalked up on that one.

Got a list of 1-10 in French. I'm going to practice these until I have them down then move to Czech.

Finish Season 7 of Homicide Life on the Street. I didn't like the way the series ended. Man Bayliss! Really!? The library doesn't have the movie on DVD (and I'm not sure Netflix does either... I haven't checked).

This weekend I want to finish Season 3 of Star Trek: Enterprise. Then I only have 1 season left to go and this goal is Com-plete!

The library is currently holding Season 1 of the org. Star Trek for me... I'm waiting until Saturday to pick it up along with returning other items checked out... mostly DVDs.

My cookbook is chugging along nicely... It's almost organized. The hardest part is not putting new recipes in there while I'm currently organizing the ones I have already!

No comments:

Post a Comment