Thursday, January 15, 2009

Progress

3/101 Completed.

Yesterday I framed my high school senior photograph in a nice 8x10 photo frame (that I actually had lying around the house!) This seriously shouldn't be that difficult but considering the fact that its been sitting around for 5.5 years... I guess it was. A photograph coming soon.

Here's a list of the goals that are in progress:
1. Read The Complete Works of Shakespeare (3/37 plays): Hauled the book out of storage and picked up an "Idiot's Guide to..." book to help me.
2. Complete the 50bookchallenge for 2009 (1/50): This one will be in progress for probably the rest of the year.
11. Watch the complete Homicide Life on the Street Series: requested Season 1 from the library. I'm currently 6 out of 7 requests I believe.
12. Catch up on Stargate Atlantis: Have begun downloading the episodes, will begin watching this weekend.
19. Look seriously into the book publishing process: picked up a few books from the library on this topic.
20. Complete my scrapbook from my Chicago Trip
21. Complete my scrapbook from “The College Years”
29. Complete my U.S. Quarter Collection I have one quarter left to go! Hawaii.
40. Write in my personal journal at least once a week
41. Post to my livejournal at least once a week
43. Blog the progress of my 1001 List: am currently doing so. :)
51. Learn the basic grammar of the Spanish Language: starting with nice good notes from cliffnotes.com
52. Donate 100,000 grains of rice on freerice.com via the German Language (3,000/100,000): this one will be going on for a while.
55. Get bookshelves: I found ones that I like at Target, but they were out of the color I wanted, so I'll have to go to a different store.
59. Create a control journal: Almost finished!
62. Clean out closet and dresser: Started yesterday and I got rid of a lot of stuff but there's still more things that need to go.
64. Slim down my tummy: Bought an Ab-Lounger to help with this.
65. Go to sleep by 10:30 sharp for 60 days (1/60): Started yesterday! Yippie!
77. Frame family photos from HS and NMU graduation in matching frames: Found a frame, now I just need to print off and rezie the four photos
82. Get at pet: Am reserching the pet's needs.
93. Update teaching portfolio: Located portfolio. This was a biggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment