Saturday, January 24, 2009

Progress Report

Donated 80 more grains of rice at freerice.com. I might change this goal to 100,000 grains of rice through any subject matter because I'm sick of seeing the same questions over and over again...

Read Nights in Rodanthe my Nicholas Sparks, so I've read two out of fifty books. This one was actually for a book club and I had a really hard time getting into it.

Woke up naturally this morning... okay so Chris got up to an alarm but I stayed in bed so that counts!

Got to work at 7:30 on Friday morning so thats one more day down as "arrive later than 7:15" (I'm such a workaholic so this is a really good improvement).

I've watched 8 Stargate Atlantis episodes I haven't seen yet so I've only got about 11 left to go and then I'm all caught up on the series!

I'm currently working on organizing my recipe book. I retyped a lot of bad looking recipes that I copied out of books. I just need to print them, find a binder I want to put them in, and come up with an organizational system that works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment