Friday, January 30, 2009

Another Progress Report

Here's some more tracking data on some items that I am working on:

11. Watch the complete Homicide Life on the Street Series: Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Season 4, Season 5, Season 6, and Season 7. I just picked up Season 7 from the library but don't think I'll get that accomplished this weekend what with the move and all.

12. Catch up on Stargate Atlantis: I have to finish watching the following episodes - 5x15, 5x16, 5x17, 5x18, 5x19, and 5x20. Then I'm all caught up.

Pay off Credit Cards: Made another sad little payment this week. Hopefully followed by a MUCH larger payment after my tax refunds come back.

59. Create a control journal: This has been in the process for a while, I wish I had had this finished before the move started but I've been so distracted by my poncho and cookbook!

62. Clean out closet and dresser: Cleaned it out quiet a bit a few weekends ago, plan on finishing this pre/post move

71. Arrive at work later than 7:15am for 30 days (6/30): I'm absolutely loving this goal of mine! I might add the goal to higher than 30 days. Its nice not being at work 2 hrs before school starts! :)

72. Do absolutely NO school work on Sundays for 10 days (1/10): I plan on not doing any work this Sunday with the move and it being superbowl Sunday!!! Plus I have Monday off to do it....

86. Watch Mom’s graduation from LSSU: I'll need to change this one as my Mom isn't going to be walking in graduation anymore... my sister's prom is the same day and she doesn't want to miss sending her off.

90. Organize my recipe book: Still a WIP. Probably won't get finished this weekend...

96. Finish watching Star Trek Enterprise: Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, and Season 4. Just picked up a reserved copy of Season 3 from the library. I'm already about halfway through it thanks to cable reruns and netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment