Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Looking ahead to 2010

So... what am I looking forward to in 2010? Completing more of my list, of course! Here's a few things I'd like to get accomplished before the end of January in 2010:

1. Read the Complete Works of Shakespeare (3/38)
12. Catch up on Stargate Atlantis (one freaking episode left!)
20. Complete the Chicago scrapbook
22. Complete a 2008 highlights scrapbook
40. Write in my personal journal once a week (like to start)
42. Take my pills/vitamins every day (like to start)
44. Work out three times a week (like to start)
58. Organize my CD collection (ALMOST finished)
81. Send a secret to Post Secret

9 goals for the month of January. The hardest one will probably be 1. Reading Shakespeare. #12, #58, and #81 will be super easy... I just need motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment